19 December 2007

............

Last few weeks i and my good friend enter singapore to catch a movie,before the movie start we were hangin at the vivo city roof top talking, but then something happen...2 young girls age about 14 to 16 approach us and this is what happen.

2 girls: Hey Uncle!

Me & my fren: -.-" what u want?

2 girls: Want to buy pen from us?We are doing some charity...

Me & my fren: (Tulan liao) dont want thank.....

2 girls: Walk away rudely without sayin anythin....

~ 5 mins later ~

Another 2 new face girls approaching us...

2 girls: Hello !

Me & my fren: (my tulan havent gone) .... yes?

2 girls: Want to buy pen from us?We are doing some charity...pls pls~

Me & my fren: (hmm...this one seen polite) thats now got people ask us liao...No thank.

2 girls: please please lar...

Me & my fren: Hmm....No thank sorry....

2 girls: oh ok ^^....

If this second group come ask us first i might buy from her,but too bad~call us uncle i will not gonna buy or do any charity from u all liao....Damn maybe next time
i need to make up...

No comments: