28 January 2008

Just For Laugh

Joke (1)

I went to the store the other day, and I was in there for only about 5 minutes.
When I came out there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket.
So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?"
He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.
So I called him a pencil-necked Nazi.
He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires! So I called him a piece of horse s***! He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.

Then he started writing a third ticket!
This went on for about 20 minutes... the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner.
I try to have a little fun each day. It's important. :P :D


Joke (2)

A lady walks into a Porsche dealership. She browses around, then spots the perfect car and walks over to inspect it. As she bends to feel the fine leather upholstery, a loud fart escapes her. Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and hopes a sales person doesn't pop up right now.


As she turns back, there standing next to her was a salesman.

"Good day, Madame. How may we help you today?"

Very uncomfortably, and to try and draw attention away to what she has just done, she asks,

"Sir, what is the price of this lovely vehicle?

"He answers, "Madame, if you farted just touching it, you are going to shit yourself when you hear the price!" :lol: :lol:


Joke (3)

I GOT STOPPED FOR SPEEDING THE OTHER DAY

I THOUGHT I COULD TALK MY WAY OUT OF IT

UNTIL THE COP LOOKED AT MY DOG IN THE BACK SEAT


Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya every body, great chat board I have found It exceedingly useful and it has helped me a great deal
I hope to give something back and assist others like this chat board has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]jailbreak iphone[/url]