27 August 2007

I was Lucky!!!

Last week when i was on my way back, 2 malay people walking secretly behind me as close as possible in the range that can rob me, luckily i was able to turn my head and notice it and i reacted quickly by passing to the opposite road...

~5 mins of walking~

Again he approach me as same as the first time to try to find a chance to rob me, but i was lucky to get away by turning my head back to notice it... So i was frustrate and suspiciously the 2 malay keep following me, then i once again crossing the road and see them walking straight ahead of me, ok find then i continue my way back, but then the came back follow me, so i know myself have been locked on by this 2 malay and i dont have any weapon or sharp things to defense myself, so eventually i walk in to a coffee shop to buy something and let them walk ahead first...

~3 mins of buy things in that coffee shop~

So i think they properly give up on trying to rob me, so i decide to walk back... After a block i saw those 2 malay guy starring at me and waiting for me at the opposite of the shop, In my mind (wtf these guys ain't tired after i avoid them so many times) . Alright then i decide to walk those places with alot people so that he dosent have the chance to rob me until i reach my home...Luckily after 6 mins of following back he decide to turn back and give up!!!


I can only said that incident i was lucky because i am not alert enough to notice that area around me, is my mistake... By the way hari kemerdekaan 50 is coming why i cant see a police car petrol in my taman??? I though they sent more police to Johor Bahru after the crime rate was increase last few months??? Damn it when we need them we cant see them~ Next time i consider to bring some sharp items to put in my pocket...Rely on police i dunno die how many times already (shit) ...


~Mesra, Cepat dan Betul~

I think is Kurang Ajar, Lambat dan Salah....

Anyway all of you out there please becareful ok??? And take care!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time, just RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Good thing nothing bad happening to you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your concern,i will be more caution next time around...To be honest that day my wallet only got RM10.00 if they really rob me then they really suey lor!